How old do I have to be to rent a car?
Renters must be over 21. Also, keep in mind that we require that all renters have at least 2 years of driving experience.
Under 25 is ok! And there are no fees involved for being younger than 25.
What do I need to have to receive the car?
In order to hand over the car, your EVolve Rentals agent will need to see the credit/debit card that was used to book the reservation and your driver’s license. The name on the credit/debit card must match the license name as well as the name on the reservation.
Please note that EVolve Rentals does not accept temporary licenses, paper licenses, or federal limits apply licenses, with no exceptions.
How do I add an additional driver?
Your additional driver must create an account with EVolve Rentals through our website. This will add their information to our system. From there, just email or text us the additional drivers name you’d like to add or arrange it with your EVolve Rentals reservation and confirm when you arrive.
I left something behind in my EVolve Rentals reservation?
We understand how frustrating it can be to leave something behind. Simply contact us by phone or through the Connect page.
What is EVolve Rentals security deposit?
Our security deposit is $300 and is charged at the time of the rental reservation pickup. All supercharging and cleaning fees will automatically be deducted after the drop off return of the reservation.
Does a prepaid debit card work?
No, sorry! EVolve Rentals requires payment from a credit or debit card that is linked to the customer’s name and information.
Please pick up the car from the location on your rental reservation email.
Returning your rental car
Please return the car from the location you picked it up.
Does EVolve Rentals require a deposit?
Yes. We will charge the card on file $300 as a security deposit for any additional fees such as use of the Tesla Supercharger for damages, late return and/or extended reservation days if necessary.
What’s the policy on smoking in my rental?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles out of respect to all renters. A non-negotiable $300 fee will be charged if you choose to smoke in your rental.
What’s the policy on having pets in my rental?
Pets may ride in your rental if they’re in an airline-approved pet carrier at all times. Designated service animals accompanying customers with disabilities are not subject to the pets policy.
Can I make a booking with someone else’s card?
No, sorry! The customer name on the booking needs to line up with the first and last name on the credit card used. The name on the driver’s license needs to be the same too.
For International Drivers
Currently EVolve Rentals does not accept an international drivers license.
Reservations may be canceled at any time at no charge. A no-show will result in a one-day charge. Refunds may be given when a reservation is canceled by the company.
This Site is owned and operated by EVolve EV Rentals, LLC d.b.a EVolve Rentals, 6543 S Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89119. All references to “EVolve Rentals”, “we”, or “our” include its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Site.
We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the Site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use only, provided the downloaded materials include all copyright and trademark notices. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent, including “framing” of any part of the Site, or tampering with our software or the functionality of this Site, to reverse engineer or to circumvent the navigation of the Site. You also may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor the Site without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with EVolve Rentals.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the unregistered and registered service marks of EVolve Rentals or are the property of or used by EVolve Rentals or its affiliates with the permission of the owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site without our prior written consent. Your unauthorized use of the Marks or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither EVolve Rentals nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience, and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EVolve Rentals of the linked site.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We have the right to remove any posting that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing EVolve Rentals to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
You will indemnify EVolve Rentals for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content of the Site.
We are not responsible for breaches or lapses in online security and do not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information obtained by a third party as a result of this breach or lapse.
We may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The laws of the State of Nevada shall govern this Agreement, without regard to the conflict of law principles thereof.
All disputes shall be conducted in a federal or state court sitting in Carson City, Nevada. The parties acknowledge and agree that jurisdiction and venue is proper in such court(s) and convenient and waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue, including, without limitation, that such forum is inconvenient.
Vehicle Rental Agreement
1. Agreement to Rent a Vehicle. This is an agreement to rent a Vehicle from Provider.
2. Definitions. Capitalized terms used in this Agreement have the meanings set out on Face Page and below:
“Agreement” means Face Page, these Vehicle Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions and the Additional Terms attached as Exhibit A.
“Authorized Driver” means any additional driver of the Vehicle or other person listed on Face Page of this Agreement or any additional pages, which may include you, Your spouse, Your employer and co-worker if engaged in business activity with You while using the Vehicle.
“Lost Revenue” means a reasonable estimate of all revenue loss because of damage to or loss of the Vehicle.
“Face Page” means the terms of this Agreement.
“Provider” means the owner of the Vehicle provided by EVolve Rentals car rental agency, EVolve EV Rentals, LLC; Las Vegas EV, LLC d.b.a Evolve Rentals.
“Rental” means Your renting of the Vehicle from Provider under the terms of this Agreement.
“Rental Period” means the time between the Vehicle Pick-up Time and the Vehicle Return Time (as described on Face Page).
“Vehicle” means the automobile identified on the reservation within the email receipt and any vehicle Provider may substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and vehicle documents.
“Vehicle License Fee” means Provider’s good faith estimate of the average per day per vehicle portion of Provider’s total annual vehicle licensing, titling, and registration costs, and any other fees as permitted in Nevada Civil Code including any charges imposed by a governmental entity that a renter must pay to hire or lease the vehicle for the period of time to which the rental rate applies, a customer facility charge, airport concession fee, tourism commission assessment, vehicle license recovery fee, or other government imposed taxes or fees.
“You” or “Your” means the person identified as the Renter or an Authorized Driver on Face Page. All persons referred to as “You” or “Your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement.
3. Driver Eligibility. The Vehicle may be driven only by You and any Authorized Driver who is named on Face Page and who has been instructed on the proper use of the Vehicle. These are the only “authorized drivers” who may drive the Vehicle. Operation by an unauthorized driver voids any and all coverages and waivers. You and each Authorized Driver agree and acknowledge that You are: (a) at least twenty-one (21) years old (although Provider may have a different age requirement for rental of certain vehicles); (b) have at least two (2) years’ driving experience; (c) have no major violations or alcohol/drug related incidents in the past three years; (d) have no more than two violations or accidents combined in the past three years; (e) have been licensed to drive for at least two years and be in possession of a valid driver’s license (you may be required to provide a copy of Your driver’s license when renting a vehicle); and (f) have a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, or American Express credit or charge card. By entering into this Agreement You agree to provide documentation to Provider at any time to confirm Your eligibility. If You have a foreign driver’s license, You will be required to supply additional documentation (including an English translation of such license) and deposit to confirm Your eligibility.
4. Use Restriction. As a condition of Your being eligible to rent a Vehicle from Provider, You agree that You will operate the Vehicle in a safe and prudent manner, and that the Vehicle will not be used or operated as follows: (a) by anyone other than You or an Authorized Driver; (b) operation of the Vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol in violation of the Nevada Vehicle Code, (c) by anyone under the influence of any prescription or non-prescription drug for which driving during use is not recommended on the label, or by reasonable opinion of a pharmacist or doctor, or after You have consumed, vaporized, smoked, inhaled, or otherwise “used” any illegal, restricted, or controlled substances or drugs; (d) to propel or tow any trailer or other vehicle; (e) except in an emergency, upon other than paved public highways or paved or suitable graded private roads or driveways, or over bridges posted for a maximum weight of three (3) tons or less; (f) without making a reasonable effort to ensure that all occupants including You are wearing their seat belts; (g) for transporting groups, such as church groups, scout troops, athletic teams, etc.; (h) for transporting any property deemed hazardous by reason of being flammable, explosive, fissionable or corrosive, or any drugs or contraband material; (i) loaded beyond the manufacturer’s stated passenger capacity; (j) for carrying passengers other than in the interior or cab of the Vehicle; (k) for picking up or driving hitchhikers or persons unknown to You; (l) while operating devices that require one or both hands while driving, including but not limited to cell phones, mobile computers, or devices that allow texting, or without following any applicable local laws and regulations relating to mobile phone use; (m) while wearing any device that limits Your ability to hear, see, and otherwise judge driving conditions; (n) without following all applicable laws governing headphone use in vehicles (which may differ by state); (o) for use as a for-hire vehicle, for commercial purposes, or for anything other than personal use; (p) driven or transported to Canada, Mexico, or any other destination outside of the United States; (q) driven or transported across state borders without prior approval from Provider; (r) transported by truck, train, aircraft, or vessel for any reason, (except for pre-approved short-distance ferry transportation); (s) to carry out a crime or participate in any other illegal activity; or (t) without obeying all applicable seat-belt laws.
5. Rental, Indemnity and Warranties. This is a contract for rental of the Vehicle from Provider. Provider may repossess the Vehicle at Your expense without notice to You if the Vehicle is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, You agree to indemnify Provider including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”), defend the Indemnified Parties and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees the Indemnified Parties incur resulting from, or arising out of, this Rental and Your use of the Vehicle. Provider makes no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Vehicle, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Vehicle is fit for a particular purpose.
6. Condition and Return of Vehicle. You must return the Vehicle to the Vehicle Return Location on the date and at the time specified on Face Page, in the same condition that You received it, except for ordinary wear. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the Rental must have Provider’s prior approval. If You return the Vehicle more than two (2) hours after the Vehicle Return Time, You will be charged for an additional twenty-four (24) hour rental of the Vehicle. Warning: Minnesota Vehicle Code provides the following: “Whenever any person who has leased or rented a vehicle willfully and intentionally fails to return the vehicle to its owner within five (5) days after the lease or rental agreement has expired, that person shall be presumed to have embezzled the vehicle.” Also, if You fail to return the Vehicle within forty-eight (48) hours after the Vehicle Return Date, You will be deemed to be in unlawful possession of the Vehicle and Provider may exercise all of its rights and remedies including the right to recover possession of the Vehicle.
7. Responsibility for Damage or Loss; Reporting to Police. You are responsible for all damage to or loss of the Vehicle caused by collision whether or not You are at fault. You are responsible for missing equipment and the cost of repair or the actual retail value of the Vehicle on the date of the loss if the Vehicle is not repairable. You are responsible for the reimbursement of all Lost Revenue that may occur, at Provider or any agent of Provider’s sole discretion, if any damage or loss that occurs during the Rental Period prohibits Provider from renting the Vehicle to others while the Vehicle is being fixed. You are responsible for Provider’s administrative expenses arising out of a Vehicle damage claim in accordance with Minnesota Civil Code. You are responsible for loss due to theft of the Vehicle and all damage due to vandalism that occurs in connection with a theft if You fail to exercise ordinary care while in possession of the Vehicle. Allowing a person who is not an Authorized Driver to use the Vehicle is not an exercise of ordinary care, but a willful, and reckless act and is a breach of this agreement. You must report all accidents involving the Vehicle or theft of the Vehicle and vandalism to Provider within twenty-four (24) hours of occurrence, and to the police as soon as You discover them. As part of such accident report you must provide a written description of the accident and the insurance information of the other parties involved. You must make a reasonable effort to secure evidence from any available witnesses to the accident.
8. Insurance. You are responsible for all damage or loss You cause to others, subject to your own insurance coverage or any insurance coverage which You have purchased as described on Face Page and the exclusions described on Face Page.
9. Charges and Costs. You confirm that you will pay prior to, at or before the conclusion of this Rental, or on demand, all charges due under this Agreement, including the charges and fees shown on Face Page as well as: (a) the Vehicle License Fee, (b) all expenses Provider incurs locating and recovering the Vehicle if You fail to return it or if Provider elects to repossess the Vehicle under the terms of this Agreement; (c) all costs including pre- and post-judgment attorney fees Provider incurs collecting payment from You or otherwise enforcing or defending its rights under this Agreement; and (d) a two percent (2%) per month late payment fee or the maximum amount allowed by law on all amounts past due. Provider may require payment of a deposit at the time of renting a Vehicle and may use Your deposit to pay any amounts owed under this Agreement.
10. Your Property. You release Provider and each of its directors, officers, managers, members, agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, Your personal property or that of any other person, that was received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Vehicle or in any service vehicle or in Provider’s offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by Provider’s negligence or was otherwise Provider’s responsibility.
11. Limitation on Liability. Unless prohibited by law, You release provider and ITS directors, officers, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND employees from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle.
12. GPS Vehicle Tracking. You acknowledge and agree that the Vehicle may be equipped with GPS tracking systems and that Provider, third party operators of the GPS system or affiliates of such third parties may all have access to the location of the Vehicle or access to other information supplied by the GPS system. You acknowledge and agree that You do not have any expectation of location privacy, route privacy or speed privacy while using the Vehicle.
13. Breach of Agreement. The acts listed above are prohibited uses of the Vehicle and breaches of this Agreement. You waive all recourse against Provider for any criminal reports or prosecutions that Provider take against You that arise out of Your breach of this Agreement.
14. Entire Agreement; Modifications. The agreement between You and Provider comprises these Vehicle Rental Terms and Conditions and Face Page. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that Provider and You have signed. If You wish to extend the Rental Period, You must return the Vehicle to Provider for inspection and written amendment by Provider of the return date. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Provider. All prior representations and agreements between You and Provider regarding this rental are void.
15. Miscellaneous. A waiver by either You or Provider of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of Your or Provider’s obligations under this Agreement. Provider’s acceptance of payment from You or Provider’s failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be valid and enforceable.
16. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Nevada without reference or regard to the conflicts of law rules thereof.
17. Electronic Document and Signature. You (i) consent to receive communications from Provider in electronic form; and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures and any other communications that Provider provides to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in a print-on-paper writing. By selecting the “I Accept” button or signing Your name, You are signing this Agreement electronically, and either constitutes Your signature (“E-Signature”), acceptance and agreement as if this Agreement were actually signed by You in writing. By selecting “I Accept,” You consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions, and You agree that Your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of Your manual signature on this Agreement. You also agree that no certification, authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate Your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of Your E-Signature or any resulting contract between You and Us.
Vehicle Rental Agreement – Additional Terms
Vehicle Selection: Any vehicles that You select to rent are representative only and do not indicate the type of vehicle You will receive. Even if You select a specific type of vehicle, You may be allocated a vehicle of a different type, which is not substantially smaller than and seats no fewer persons than the vehicle of Your original choosing. You will be issued a refund if You receive a vehicle priced lower than Your original booking at the time of the booking.
Rates and Quotes: Vehicle rental rates vary considerably from location to location and from time to time, and they change very frequently. Unless it is provided in connection with certain types of reservations, a rate quote You receive is merely indicative of the rates then being offered and creates neither legal rights nor practical expectations of vehicle availability or the continued applicability of the quoted rate.
Reasonable Care: You must drive and park with reasonable care, keep the Vehicle clean, and return it on time.
No Smoking: No smoking is allowed in or directly around any Vehicle. You will be assessed a Cleaning Fee of $250 if You or any other individual violates this policy with the Vehicle.
Pets and Cleaning: Unless You specifically request and Provider approves in advance, transporting pets or other animals in a Vehicle is prohibited. You must leave the Vehicle in a clean condition and remove any trash from the Vehicle prior to returning it. You may be assessed a cleaning fee of $250 if You violate this policy.
Authorized Drivers: Only You or a pre-approved Authorized Driver may drive or operate the Vehicle during the Rental Period. If an unauthorized individual operates the Vehicle during the Rental Period, all insurance coverage furnished to you by Provider, including purchased coverage, will be void, and You may be charged an unauthorized driver fee of up to $250.
Documentation of Pre-existing Damage: Before driving the Vehicles, Provider may inspect the Vehicle and take photos of any pre-existing damage. Nevertheless, it is ultimately Your responsibility to confirm that all pre-existing damage is noted, including any non-functional features or components of the Vehicle. You may be liable for any damage that is not documented before driving the Vehicle.
Parking Tickets and Traffic Violations: You agree to be solely liable for parking tickets, traffic citations, and other violations that occur during the Rental, and all fees resulting from such violations, even if You are not driving. It is solely Your responsibility to pay these fees in a timely manner and to comply with all legal obligations that arise from such violations. If You do not pay the tickets or fees, Provider will charge You for the amount of the ticket plus a $50 administrative fee to pay for the ticket.
Towing and Breakdowns: Roadside assistance may be provided for accidents and breakdowns that occur during a Rental. If You request roadside assistance and it is determined that you have caused the issue requiring such assistance, the roadside assistance and towing charges will be your sole responsibility.
Driving Safety: If You believe that a Vehicle is unsafe to drive due to an “easily” correctable problem (as determined solely by Provider), for example, a flat tire, Provider will work with You to remedy this issue quickly. If You remain uncomfortable with the Vehicle after a fix is performed by a certified, licensed mechanic, You may return the Vehicle to the original pickup location to exchange vehicles, based on availability. Provider, however, is under absolutely no obligation to arrange for a different vehicle to be provided to You and under no circumstances will Provider have an alternate vehicle brought to you.
Maintenance: You are responsible for reporting to Provider immediately any serious issues, including a Check Engine Light, as soon as they occur. You should discontinue driving immediately if You notice a serious issue and contact Provider, who will arrange an alternate vehicle for Your use.
Stickers and Car Modification: You may not place stickers, signs, symbols, or other devices, modifications, advertisements or publicity materials on the interior or exterior of the Vehicle.
Maintenance and Repairs: You are not responsible for routine maintenance and repairs of the Vehicle You may be held liable for the repair cost of all other repairs or damage to the car during the Rental, and must follow the reporting, claims processing, and repair procedure set forth below for all such damage.
Extensions: You may call Provider to see if the Vehicle is available from Provider for an extended time period. If You wish to extend the Rental and the Vehicle is available, You will be assessed any additional charges for the new Rental days based on current market pricing, with a minimum of one extra day worth of charges. Your original price is not the prevailing price if You wish to extend; You will inquire s to the prevailing price that will apply to any extension. If an extension is not available, the Vehicle must be returned at the original return time.
Cancellations and Changes: Changes to a Rental length or time period can be made any time until the scheduled pick up time with no fee except any price difference as calculated by current prices at the time of the change (no refund will be issued for difference in price if the Rental is changed within 24 hours of Rental start). After the scheduled pick up time, changes are no longer permitted and if the Vehicle is not picked up, the value of the booking is lost. No refund will be issued if You are not able to pick up Your Vehicle due to Your failure to meet the requirements that are provided to You and that all renters must meet to be eligible to rent a vehicle from Provider.
Returns: You are ultimately responsible for returning the Vehicle to the designated location and will be charged significant penalty fees if You do not comply. These charges often exceed $1,000.
One Way Rentals: One way Rentals (picking up at one location and returning at another) are not permitted.
No Shows: A No Show is defined as failing to arrive within thirty minutes of Your scheduled pickup time, or, if You have provided valid flight information (air carrier and flight number), failing to arrive within one hour of the at-gate arrival of that flight. A “No Show” will result in Your reservation being cancelled and does not entitle You to a refund. If You wish to rebook, there is no guarantee that Your originally quoted rate will be available.
Responsibility: You hereby agree that Provider and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, subcontractors and operating units are not responsible for consequential damages should any of them fail to meet their obligations in connection with a Rental transaction. Similarly, You are not responsible for consequential damages should You fail to meet Your obligations in connection with the transaction.
Impound: If the Vehicle is impounded during Your Rental, You will be fully responsible for any towing and storage fees that arise as a result of the impound, unless the impound was caused by an issue completely outside of Your control (such as the registration being expired). It will be Your responsibility to assist Provider in retrieving the Vehicle, or to do it yourself, if it is possible.
Payments for Damage and Accidents: If you cause damage to a Vehicle, Your credit card on file may be charged for the entire amount of the damage repair cost. You also agree to be held responsible for any reasonable administrative fees, as well as rental car costs while the Vehicle is being repaired.
Cooperation with Loss Investigation: If the Vehicle is damaged in any way or involved in a collision or accident, you agree to fully cooperate in any loss investigation that Provider may choose to conduct.